Intel® Xeon® 2nd Gen Scalable Processors
Drive actionable insight, count on hardware-enhanced security, and deploy dynamic service delivery with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Support your hybrid cloud infrastructure and most demanding applications – including in-memory analytics, artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, high performance computing (HPC), and network transformation.
Entry-level Performance and HW-enhanced Security
The Intel® Xeon® Bronze processors delivers entry performance for small business and basic storage servers. Hardware-enhanced reliability, availability, and serviceability features designed to meet the needs of these entry solutions.
Intel® Xeon® Silver 4200 Processors
Intel® Xeon® Silver processors deliver essential performance, improved memory speed, and power efficiency. Hardware-enhanced performance required for entry data center computes, network, and storage.
Intel® Xeon® Gold 6200 & 5200 Processors
With support for the higher memory speeds, enhanced memory capacity, and four-socket scalability, the Intel® Xeon® Gold 6200 processors deliver significant improvement in performance, advanced reliability, and hardware-enhanced security. It is optimized for demanding mainstream data center, multicloud compute, and network and storage workloads.
The Intel® Xeon® Gold 5200 processors deliver improved performance with affordable advanced reliability and hardware-enhanced security. With up-to four-socket scalability, it is suitable for an expanded range of workloads.
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8200 Processors
Second-Generation Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors are the foundation for secure, agile, hybrid cloud data centers. With enhanced hardware-based security and exceptional two, four, and eight+ socket processing performance, these processors are built for mission Critical, real-time analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and multicloud workloads. With trusted, hardware-enhanced data service delivery, this processor family delivers monumental leaps in I/O, memory, storage, and network technologies to harness actionable insights from our increasingly data-fueled world.
- Compatible Product Series: 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Supported Operating Systems: VMware*, Windows Server 2019*, Windows Server 2016*, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6*, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5*, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15*, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4*, Ubuntu*
- Board Form Factor: SSI EEB (12 x 13 in)
- Chassis Form Factor: Rack or Pedestal
- Socket: Socket P
- Datasheet: View Now
- Description: A standard form factor server board supporting two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, up to 205 W TDP, 16 DIMMs, and Dual 10GBase-T ports.
- Optical Drive: DVDRW
- Max Memory Size: 2 TB (dependent on memory type)
- Memory Types: DDR4 ECC RDIMM/LRDIMM 2133/2400/2666/2933
- Max # Memory Channels: 16
- Max # DIMMs: 16
- ECC Memory Supported: Yes
- Integrated Graphics: No
- Graphics Output: VGA
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes: 96
- PCI Express Revision: 3
- PCIe x8 Gen 3: 3
- PCIe x16 Gen 3: 3
- PCIe OCuLink Connectors (NVMe Support): 4
- # USB Ports: 7
- USB Revision: 2.0 & 3.0
- (8) 3.5” & 2.5” OR (16) 2.5” Hot Swap Hard Drives Bays
- Intel RAID 8 Channel RAID Controller 0/1/5/10/60 Support
- # Serial Ports: 1
- # LAN Ports: 2
- Integrated LAN: 2x 10GB SFP+ Connectors
- Max CPU Configuration: 2